Monday, January 7, 2013

Take the steps toward 2013 success

This week is the first full week of 2013. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished! The day is open to all the possibilities the world can provide. But, if there are emotions stopping forward progress, inner mind chatter that puts obstacles in the path to success, there is an answer.

I, too, had to overcome some serious obstacles to get to where I am today, as a mom, a business owner, and a professional in my field. It wasn't the easiest to road to walk, feeling alone most of the time, and wanting it to be simple. There are still some days it is difficult, facing challenges as a single parent, trying to make the right choices for my son. There are many days it is difficult as a business owner, juggling schedules, making decisions about people and finances, and facing the results of those decisions.

What has made life much easier is to get clear on what blocks I put up for myself and stop the limiting beliefs from my past. It has made all the difference in my progress. Taking these steps lightens my load, and has allowed me to move past the negative memories and emotions, into a more positive space. It is what allowed me to think past a vision for being a holistic practitioner, into the vision for having a holistic center where more people can benefit from luxurious health!

In 2012, I began to provide Bio-Turn Therapy to clients who wanted to take a new approach to their lives. This Friday evening, I'll be hosting the first Playshop at Luxuria Holistic Center that introduces the benefits of looking at life through a fresh lens. Consider joining me on this journey, going from where you are today, into the life of your dreams!

  • Clear Blocks and Limiting Beliefs Holding You Back from Loving Your Life!
    • When: Friday, Jan. 11, 7-8:30pm
    • Who: Instructor, Amy Jo Wheeler
    • Cost: $25, register by Jan. 8
There is no better time. When you get to December 31, 2013, will you have accomplished what you desired this year? Will you look back and marvel at your level of happiness, success, loving relationships and true prosperity? You can, and you will, when you take the next step...

No comments:

Post a Comment